Revealing Key Learnings from Real Life Case Studies to Optimize Project Partnering & Workflows for Success With Mass Timber Construction
Mass timber project teams are faced with numerous obstacles and it is critical that they develop a more collaborative approach to optimize efficiency. Therefore, Advancing Mass Timber Construction 2020 is the only conference dedicated to improving collaboration and integration across end-to-end project workflow.
Dozens of owners, designers, contractors, and timber manufacturers will unite online this September to network, collaborate and benchmark best practices for every stage of offsite mass timber fabrication – make sure you are one of them.
This online experience will include live Q&A with speakers, audience video discussions, a virtual exhibition and the ability to privately message and setup calls through the live attendee list.
Whether looking to leverage mass timber for the first time or consolidate your position as a market leader, this is a must-attend for your team this year. You will have access to the most advanced techniques for improving buy-in, optimizing design, manufacturing and installation to build faster, on budget and to scope every time.
The world-class speaker faculty includes:
- Benjamin Kaiser, Owner & Principal, Kaiser Group & Path Architecture
- Evan Reidel, Senior Associate, Sidewalk Labs
- Andrew Tsay Jacobs, Director of Building Technology Lab, Perkins & Will
- Ankit Sanghvi, Preconstruction Manager, PCL Construction
- Casey Malmquist, CEO, Smartlam
- Tim Gokhman, Managing Director, New Land Enterprises
- Jason Smart, Engineering Technology Manager, American Wood Council
- Graham Finch, Principal - Building Science Research Specialist, RDH
"This was the best seminar I have ever attended. More often than not seminars tend to lean more towards a sales pitch, or companies bragging about what they do and never truly teaching anything under the guise of trade secrets. This seminar was more about showing what you have learned and help others get there as well. Very well done."
VDC/BIM Manager, SkiHi Enterprises