At Advancing Mass Timber Construction 2020 you will have the opportunity to dive into the successes, challenges, and learnings of projects completed to date.
Join dozens of owners, designers, contractors, and timber manufacturers online as we delve into best practices for every stage of the project lifecycle, from improving buy-in, through optimizing design, manufacture and installation to build faster, on budget and to scope every time.
What’s more, you’ll be able to access over 15 hours of world-class content, with all the benefits of the interpersonal, networking experience of a physical conference in the safety and convenience of your own home or office.
This online experience will include:
- Live Q&A – ask your questions directly to presenters in real-time, just as you would at a conference
- Audience Discussions – Up to ten participants can join a group, all on video, and we’ll be hosting ice breakers and structured activities through the conference
- Virtual Exhibition – speak directly with leading vendors and understand their products, just as you would at a conference
- Private Message Attendees – Through our visible attendee list you can privately message participants and set up calls at your convenience
Program Highlights include:
- Building the business case for mass timber and getting the buy-in from all teams
- Navigating the supply chain and selecting the right project partners
- Integrating designers, manufacturers and subcontractors in the initial stages of product development
- Understanding code requirements and pushing their limits
- Optimizing installation and maintenance of your mass timber building
So if you are looking to get ahead with Mass Timber Construction and network with industry leaders, this conference is for you. All of the above functionality will form an integrated, seamless event experience and we can’t wait to share it with you!